NetSuite’s Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software is the only cloud solution that offers a real-time 360-degree view of your customers. NetSuite CRM provides a continuous flow of information throughout the customer life cycle, from lead and all opportunities, sales orders, service, renewal, upsell, cross-sell, financial and support. In addition to offering traditional CRM resources such as sales force automation, customer service management, and marketing automation, NetSuite app offers integrated budgeting, order management, commissions, sales forecasting, and e-commerce resources.
Automation of the sales force
- Maximize your sales
- Organize and manage your commercial area
- Make accurate and real-time decisions
- Get more opportunities
- Manage your sales team
- Make your accesses from any computer
- All this integrated with your Back Office
- Plan and execute personalized marketing campaigns
- Measure campaign performance
- Increase your sales funnel with lead generation
- E-mail marketing
- Automatic e-mail according to the user’s profile
- Measurement of emails read and clicks on email links
- Integration with social media
- Powerful reporting from the start to the end of the campaign
Support and after-sales management
- Service 24 hours a day and 7 days a week
- Personalize customer calls
- Complete and integrated information
- Smart attention and integration with telephony
- Select calls quickly and efficiently
- Integrated with projects and billing
- Dynamic knowledge base
- Self service
NetSuite CRM benefits
- 360-degree vision: Get a complete view of the customer with a single view of all contacts and accounts, with complete history of activities and previous communication.
- Lead capture: Full access to your contacts that can be segmented to find potential customers and decision makers. Increase your sales by talking to the right person at the right time.
- Opportunity management: Standardize best practices for closing deals by linking your sales process to the customer’s buying process.
- Real time visibility: Have visibility into the sales funnel and predictions, making sales more predictable and effective for your entire sales team.
NetSuite CRM Features
- Campaign and lead management: It enables the execution and monitoring of campaigns quickly and in real time to maximize the value of your leads and opportunities.
- Budgets and order management: Simplify the quote and order process with a complete quote-to-order, checkout and service solution.
- Sales forecast: Make sales more predictable with real-time forecasting and a checks and balances system that triangulates the sales forecast.
- Commission management: Provides visibility into accurate sales commission calculations, ensuring the sales team uses their time selling and less time calculating their commissions.
- Customer Support: Ticket management automates processes according to the customer. Supports routing and tracking according to product, issue, case type, partner or customer
- Dashboards, reports and analysis: Built-in, real-time, role-based dashboards, reports, and analytics that empower your sales, marketing, and service teams with the latest reports as part of their everyday activities.
- Mobile access anytime, anywhere: Suiteapp support for mobile devices includes iPhone, BlackBerry or Android and ensures your team has access to the key real-time information they need.